What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Here's my pet peeve for the night: The current freezing temps here have caused quite a heating ruckus at our Y in Sewickley. Our large pool has a whole wall of sliding glass doors that obviously lead to the out-of-doors area......tonight, the air temp was so cold there wasn't any fog on the sliding doors, because inside and outside were pretty darn near the same temperature (I swear it), and the pool was also cold, but warm enough to create a horrible soupy cloud mix in the water, and steam rising from the surface of the pool. Not one of my finest nights, I'm afraid.....cold air, very cold pool, very bad.....first time I think I've ever complained about a cold pool in my life, but hey.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Here's my pet peeve for the night: The current freezing temps here have caused quite a heating ruckus at our Y in Sewickley. Our large pool has a whole wall of sliding glass doors that obviously lead to the out-of-doors area......tonight, the air temp was so cold there wasn't any fog on the sliding doors, because inside and outside were pretty darn near the same temperature (I swear it), and the pool was also cold, but warm enough to create a horrible soupy cloud mix in the water, and steam rising from the surface of the pool. Not one of my finest nights, I'm afraid.....cold air, very cold pool, very bad.....first time I think I've ever complained about a cold pool in my life, but hey.
Children
No Data