What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    1. HOT water...either the aqua babes (it tends to be females, not all are large) and/or synchro (who I HIGHLY respect for their craft) get ahold of the maintenance folks and convenince them the water is too cold and when we get in....I turn red. I am told that my body can not breath/sweat...since the water temp and my body temp are the same thing. 2. Coaches who give sets that are TOO complicated ...and need a calculator/planner to organize...lol...ooops... I am the worst one for doing it to my swimmers... 3. Coaches not showing upj (minor peeve), I get used the organized regime and feel obligated to coach from the water (would rathe swim then think of workouts). 4. Traveling a couple of hours to a meet, getting lost and then "stinking" up the 1 event I was looking for a PB (personal best)... Jack Kangas Buckeye Masters
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    1. HOT water...either the aqua babes (it tends to be females, not all are large) and/or synchro (who I HIGHLY respect for their craft) get ahold of the maintenance folks and convenince them the water is too cold and when we get in....I turn red. I am told that my body can not breath/sweat...since the water temp and my body temp are the same thing. 2. Coaches who give sets that are TOO complicated ...and need a calculator/planner to organize...lol...ooops... I am the worst one for doing it to my swimmers... 3. Coaches not showing upj (minor peeve), I get used the organized regime and feel obligated to coach from the water (would rathe swim then think of workouts). 4. Traveling a couple of hours to a meet, getting lost and then "stinking" up the 1 event I was looking for a PB (personal best)... Jack Kangas Buckeye Masters
Children
No Data