What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by knelson Good one. This happens to me, too. It's especially bad when the shampoo gets all over your goggles. Here's one, and forgive me if it's already been mentioned: pools with lots of dirt and other garbage on the bottom. Or even worse, floating loogies. Yuck! Ewwwww!!!! Floating LOOGIES?!?! That's NOT riiiiiiiiight! :LOL: foggy goggles - seagurl51 Don't I know it! It's worse when you have aphakia* (I had my crystalline lenses removed from both eyes due to cataracts when I was born) aphakia* absence of crystalline lens in the eye. I sure hope I don't get any fogging when I get my new prescription goggles.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by knelson Good one. This happens to me, too. It's especially bad when the shampoo gets all over your goggles. Here's one, and forgive me if it's already been mentioned: pools with lots of dirt and other garbage on the bottom. Or even worse, floating loogies. Yuck! Ewwwww!!!! Floating LOOGIES?!?! That's NOT riiiiiiiiight! :LOL: foggy goggles - seagurl51 Don't I know it! It's worse when you have aphakia* (I had my crystalline lenses removed from both eyes due to cataracts when I was born) aphakia* absence of crystalline lens in the eye. I sure hope I don't get any fogging when I get my new prescription goggles.
Children
No Data