What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimmnjenn And since I am overweight myself...can we stop referring to overweight people as a manatee? Well since I was the one who introduced the term here, I ought to address this. Check out my post. It isn't that they are overweight that makes them a manatee (and it's not just ladies, BTW). It's their profound lack of movement. I burn more calories in the shower than they do in the pool. Having said that, I appreciate your offense, Jenn, and will refrain from further using the term.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimmnjenn And since I am overweight myself...can we stop referring to overweight people as a manatee? Well since I was the one who introduced the term here, I ought to address this. Check out my post. It isn't that they are overweight that makes them a manatee (and it's not just ladies, BTW). It's their profound lack of movement. I burn more calories in the shower than they do in the pool. Having said that, I appreciate your offense, Jenn, and will refrain from further using the term.
Children
No Data