What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by SWinkleblech I really do think those aqua arobic queens are jealous of those of us who can actually get somewhere while in the water. I can assure you they aren't. I know many a water aerobic queen, and will time my workout so that I use the class as a warm down. Many of the women and MEN in the class at our pool have arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, to name a few of their disabilities... they do good getting themselves there. One of my pet peeves is masters swimmers who look down on others.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by SWinkleblech I really do think those aqua arobic queens are jealous of those of us who can actually get somewhere while in the water. I can assure you they aren't. I know many a water aerobic queen, and will time my workout so that I use the class as a warm down. Many of the women and MEN in the class at our pool have arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, to name a few of their disabilities... they do good getting themselves there. One of my pet peeves is masters swimmers who look down on others.
Children
No Data