What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimmnjenn And since I am overweight myself...can we stop referring to overweight people as a manatee? I was wondering when that might become an issue. As long as people don't actually block my lane I don't care if they are skinny like me or have a 50" waist. I agree, the overweight people should be respected for stepping out on the pool deck, often times in a Speedo brief. I don't think I would ever be able to do that if I were in their shoes.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Originally posted by swimmnjenn And since I am overweight myself...can we stop referring to overweight people as a manatee? I was wondering when that might become an issue. As long as people don't actually block my lane I don't care if they are skinny like me or have a 50" waist. I agree, the overweight people should be respected for stepping out on the pool deck, often times in a Speedo brief. I don't think I would ever be able to do that if I were in their shoes.
Children
No Data