What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Oh, oh, here's a good one! What about Scuba Divers?? Anyone know what I'm talking about? They come in, in their neoprene wetsuits, HUGE masks, ...that's right, MASKS, (I hardly call 'em goggles if they're HUGE) and snorkels... "...Ooh, we're snorkeling... IN A POOL!" Who does that?! I'd understand if it were at a reef where colorful fish dwell... But a Pool?!! *Speaks in Jacques Gusteau Accent* "Ah yes, wee see ze raire femaile swimmaire in hair beautiful black, red and orange Speedo, swimming ze majestic breaststroke.... Du not get too close, or she'll see you and zen slap you." GIMMIE A BREAK!!! Snorkeling is for tourists who want to see fish in reefs, not female swimmers in skin tight Speedo's! Oy!
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    Oh, oh, here's a good one! What about Scuba Divers?? Anyone know what I'm talking about? They come in, in their neoprene wetsuits, HUGE masks, ...that's right, MASKS, (I hardly call 'em goggles if they're HUGE) and snorkels... "...Ooh, we're snorkeling... IN A POOL!" Who does that?! I'd understand if it were at a reef where colorful fish dwell... But a Pool?!! *Speaks in Jacques Gusteau Accent* "Ah yes, wee see ze raire femaile swimmaire in hair beautiful black, red and orange Speedo, swimming ze majestic breaststroke.... Du not get too close, or she'll see you and zen slap you." GIMMIE A BREAK!!! Snorkeling is for tourists who want to see fish in reefs, not female swimmers in skin tight Speedo's! Oy!
Children
No Data