What is your pet peeve about swimming?

Former Member
Former Member
No matter how hard you scrub or how often you shower....you always smell of chlorine! :rolleyes:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I think I was referring to one of Guvnah's posts... "Manatee" = Over-Weight (Female) Aqua Aerobe. Sorry for the Mixup! Seriously Guvnah, I am slightly slower than you, but we would get along in lane 5 fine together. I too like lane 5 because of the pace clock and because I don't like being right next to the wall Lane 5 must definitely be a favorite to Masters Swimmers everywhere! I too feel the same way, mainly because of my sight impairment. "...Do I detect a hint of Lane 5 Envy??" "IT'S MY LANE!!! MY LANE YOU HEAR ME!!!! MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEE!!!!!" :LOL: :p *Imagines swimming together with Guvnah and Dorothyrde in the same pool...* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!! :p
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 19 years ago
    I think I was referring to one of Guvnah's posts... "Manatee" = Over-Weight (Female) Aqua Aerobe. Sorry for the Mixup! Seriously Guvnah, I am slightly slower than you, but we would get along in lane 5 fine together. I too like lane 5 because of the pace clock and because I don't like being right next to the wall Lane 5 must definitely be a favorite to Masters Swimmers everywhere! I too feel the same way, mainly because of my sight impairment. "...Do I detect a hint of Lane 5 Envy??" "IT'S MY LANE!!! MY LANE YOU HEAR ME!!!! MIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEE!!!!!" :LOL: :p *Imagines swimming together with Guvnah and Dorothyrde in the same pool...* Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!! :p
Children
No Data