Fun relay ideas?

Former Member
Former Member
I am planning a meet and I would like to include a couple of "fun" relays. I need some ideas. Minnesota Masters Swimming does a "Reindeer Relays" meet each December and I found descriptions of a few of their races (see below). Does anyone else have some suggestions for fun relays? (Note that this meet will be held in a public high school, so the relays cannot include alcohol...) --Tarzan relay - each swimmer must swim with his head out of the water --Ballet leg relay - each swimmer must do backstroke with 1 leg out of the water, pointed in the air --Reindeer relay - each swimmer dog paddles while wearing antlers (which are passed like a baton from one swimmer to the next) --All-Fly relay --Kicking relay
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    we used to do 200 yd relays where each swimmer had to get out at the 25 and do 10 pushups or jumping jacks and then dive back in and finish their 50 This is really a good game. I have also played this game in a pool party.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    we used to do 200 yd relays where each swimmer had to get out at the 25 and do 10 pushups or jumping jacks and then dive back in and finish their 50 This is really a good game. I have also played this game in a pool party.
Children
No Data