Speedo or TYR?

I am curious to what your preferences are regarding Speedo or TYR products (or other). I myself am a Speedo girl, and always have been. However, I recently bought a discounted TYR reversible suit for practice and it lasted way longer than any Speedo ever has. I'm tempted to buy TYR again, but do I dare switch loyalties? I like Speedo styles better - I've never been big on brand names at all, except when it comes to swimming - there's just something about Speedo.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    I don't really care what I use, though I tend to buy Speedo stuff. I usually find it on sale so I only pay 20-30 for a suit any way. I have also found that Speedo makes the only type of goggles that fit me very well. I did buy a pair of Tyr goggles that I liked and used only for meets, but the damn strap broke at my third meet with them. The anti fog was still working and the strap broke.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 20 years ago
    I don't really care what I use, though I tend to buy Speedo stuff. I usually find it on sale so I only pay 20-30 for a suit any way. I have also found that Speedo makes the only type of goggles that fit me very well. I did buy a pair of Tyr goggles that I liked and used only for meets, but the damn strap broke at my third meet with them. The anti fog was still working and the strap broke.
Children
No Data