Seeking Past Issues of SWIM Magazine for Archive

Former Member
Former Member
Calling all pack rats! I am maintaining a growing archive of past issues of SWIM Magazine. My archive currently contains magazines dating back to 1992, but I am looking to collect all of the issues that I'm missing. If anyone out there has any of the following issues, I would love to have them for the archive: All issues prior to 1992 Jan./Feb. 1992 Mar./Apr. 1993 Nov./Dec. 1994 May/Jun. 1995 Mar./Apr. 1996 May/Jun. 1996 Nov./Dec. 1997 May/Jun. 1999 July/Aug. 1999 So, if you're cleaning out your garage, attic or office, don't throw away those old magazines. Send them to me! Thanks in advance, Bill Volckening USMS Editor, SWIM Magaizne
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 21 years ago
    Hi msgrupp, Sorry, I'm not planning to maintain an archive of Fitness Swimmer magazines. But if you have any of the SWIM Magazines that I am seeking, I will reimburse you for postage. Bill
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 21 years ago
    Hi msgrupp, Sorry, I'm not planning to maintain an archive of Fitness Swimmer magazines. But if you have any of the SWIM Magazines that I am seeking, I will reimburse you for postage. Bill
Children
No Data