Goggles

Former Member
Former Member
I read the post a few threads down about foggy googles. I'm having the same problem. Only I've been swimming for about 3 months and I've used the same pair since I started. The problem is not only constant fogginess, but they just dont seem to fit right anymore. Even when I stop after intervals, and I flush water through them, the second I put them back on they are foggy, I can barely see the lane lines, or the other swimmers in my lane. Is it time to get a new pair?
Parents
  • I haven't seen him for a while, but I noticed he's entered in a meet I'm swimming this weekend. I'll let him know you said "hi!" Thanks! Please tell him I miss his humor on the Forums, and I want him (and his bald-headed avatar :D) to come back! :bouncing: All the newbies would get a kick out of him-- and, learn a thing or two as well! P.S. I got a kick out of meeting him at Nats. in Mission Viejo-- he looked completely different than I expected, given his avatar. I exclaimed, "You have HAIR!" :D
  • I haven't seen him for a while, but I noticed he's entered in a meet I'm swimming this weekend. I'll let him know you said "hi!" Thanks! Please tell him I miss his humor on the Forums, and I want him (and his bald-headed avatar :D) to come back! :bouncing: All the newbies would get a kick out of him-- and, learn a thing or two as well! P.S. I got a kick out of meeting him at Nats. in Mission Viejo-- he looked completely different than I expected, given his avatar. I exclaimed, "You have HAIR!" :D
Children
No Data