Goggles

Former Member
Former Member
I read the post a few threads down about foggy googles. I'm having the same problem. Only I've been swimming for about 3 months and I've used the same pair since I started. The problem is not only constant fogginess, but they just dont seem to fit right anymore. Even when I stop after intervals, and I flush water through them, the second I put them back on they are foggy, I can barely see the lane lines, or the other swimmers in my lane. Is it time to get a new pair?
Parents
  • Good point(s), f1re. To add to what you said, a lot of people are LIVING on Facebook, too, so they are on that site rather than here on the Forums. As for me, this is my social media site of choice, because I learn so much from other swimmers here. I have also made some real friends here. My swim team communicates via FB, so I am on it primarily for that reason-- under my nickname rather than real name. I spend little time on FB, and I have (by choice) a whopping six "friends" (two of them are my sisters).
  • Good point(s), f1re. To add to what you said, a lot of people are LIVING on Facebook, too, so they are on that site rather than here on the Forums. As for me, this is my social media site of choice, because I learn so much from other swimmers here. I have also made some real friends here. My swim team communicates via FB, so I am on it primarily for that reason-- under my nickname rather than real name. I spend little time on FB, and I have (by choice) a whopping six "friends" (two of them are my sisters).
Children
No Data