Goggles

Former Member
Former Member
I read the post a few threads down about foggy googles. I'm having the same problem. Only I've been swimming for about 3 months and I've used the same pair since I started. The problem is not only constant fogginess, but they just dont seem to fit right anymore. Even when I stop after intervals, and I flush water through them, the second I put them back on they are foggy, I can barely see the lane lines, or the other swimmers in my lane. Is it time to get a new pair?
Parents
  • Newbie, here. It sure does seem quiet, I spend quite a bit of time searching and reading older threads. I don't think it is a local (i.e., swimming, or USMS) phenomenon. A lot of the online forums and lists seem to have gone pretty dark. My personal hunch? Americans, particularly, now have to spend so much time commuting, caring for elders or children, and working, that there is little time available for hopping on a forum and sharing news or ideas. We are probably THE most time-crunched nation.
  • Newbie, here. It sure does seem quiet, I spend quite a bit of time searching and reading older threads. I don't think it is a local (i.e., swimming, or USMS) phenomenon. A lot of the online forums and lists seem to have gone pretty dark. My personal hunch? Americans, particularly, now have to spend so much time commuting, caring for elders or children, and working, that there is little time available for hopping on a forum and sharing news or ideas. We are probably THE most time-crunched nation.
Children
No Data