Should Masters Hold a Short Course Meters National Championship?

As a follow-up to a thread in progress: Should Masters Hold a Short Course Meters National Championship?
Parents
  • ... Or instead of a third USMS national meet, maybe try something different: maybe coordinate with Canadian Masters to have a bi-yearly North American championship meet in SCM? Have it in the fall at a time that doesn't interfere with thanksgiving or Christmas, and have it in even years so it meshes nicely with pan ams. Also include Mexican Masters...I'm assuming Mexico has a masters swimming body? Just a thought...I have no idea how these things are actually put together! like this idea.
  • ... Or instead of a third USMS national meet, maybe try something different: maybe coordinate with Canadian Masters to have a bi-yearly North American championship meet in SCM? Have it in the fall at a time that doesn't interfere with thanksgiving or Christmas, and have it in even years so it meshes nicely with pan ams. Also include Mexican Masters...I'm assuming Mexico has a masters swimming body? Just a thought...I have no idea how these things are actually put together! like this idea.
Children
No Data