Should Masters Hold a Short Course Meters National Championship?

As a follow-up to a thread in progress: Should Masters Hold a Short Course Meters National Championship?
Parents
  • I didn't vote, But think having three nationals in three different time slots is not realistic. For those of you pointing a finger at the poll results saying "there is a desire" are only looking at popularity side of the equation. LC Nationals in Rutgers deadline was delayed b/c they needed more swimmers to pay for the meet. We do not need yet a third event to dillute this pool further. I have a separate idea which I am posting in its own thread. Click Here to read about my suggestion to hold SCY and SCM Championships at the same time.
  • I didn't vote, But think having three nationals in three different time slots is not realistic. For those of you pointing a finger at the poll results saying "there is a desire" are only looking at popularity side of the equation. LC Nationals in Rutgers deadline was delayed b/c they needed more swimmers to pay for the meet. We do not need yet a third event to dillute this pool further. I have a separate idea which I am posting in its own thread. Click Here to read about my suggestion to hold SCY and SCM Championships at the same time.
Children
No Data