Tips for a beginning swimmer

Former Member
Former Member
I started learning how to swim earlier this year and I plan on playing on swim team for my school this year if, sports are continuing this year.
Parents
  • For living on Oahu, you definitely made an excellent choice with swimming, being surrounded with aquatic beauty and potentially dangerous conditions. Spent 2 wks there last year for work, loved it. Starting out itâ€Tms important to have continued coaching and feedback for development of solid fundamentals and immediate correction of bad habits. It takes a lot of work but itâ€Tms well worth it. Proper form will help keep shoulders healthy Work on flexibility, strength, and supply adequate nutrition
  • For living on Oahu, you definitely made an excellent choice with swimming, being surrounded with aquatic beauty and potentially dangerous conditions. Spent 2 wks there last year for work, loved it. Starting out itâ€Tms important to have continued coaching and feedback for development of solid fundamentals and immediate correction of bad habits. It takes a lot of work but itâ€Tms well worth it. Proper form will help keep shoulders healthy Work on flexibility, strength, and supply adequate nutrition
Children
No Data