General Question

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Everyone! I am a dietitian who is looking to start working exclusively with swimmers in private practice. I grew up a swimmer and waterpolo player throughout college. I am confident in my own knowledge and experience as a swimmer/polo player growing up, but want to reach out and learn more about other people's experiences with the sport. What are your goals with swimming? Do you want to improve performance? Get faster? Stay in shape? Etc? What struggles do you experience when it comes to food and nutrition that affect your ability to accomplish what you want to achieve with swimming?
Parents
  • What struggles do you experience when it comes to food and nutrition that affect your ability to accomplish what you want to achieve with swimming? My goal is to swim better My biggest nutritional challenges are the planning of meals, sometimes the cost, eating enough, maintaining weight, and shopping. About 50% fat/ 25% protein/ 25% carbs
  • What struggles do you experience when it comes to food and nutrition that affect your ability to accomplish what you want to achieve with swimming? My goal is to swim better My biggest nutritional challenges are the planning of meals, sometimes the cost, eating enough, maintaining weight, and shopping. About 50% fat/ 25% protein/ 25% carbs
Children
No Data