Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • On the back, thanks! The screen grab doesn't open, but that has been a problem on this platform for awhile. From what I understand, USMS is moving to a new one, so they aren't going to fix any current problems. Back to the subject, though, I will look for delays in my video. My exhale has always felt comfortable and natural for me, even on distance open water swims. Do you think it's affecting the rest of my stroke?
  • On the back, thanks! The screen grab doesn't open, but that has been a problem on this platform for awhile. From what I understand, USMS is moving to a new one, so they aren't going to fix any current problems. Back to the subject, though, I will look for delays in my video. My exhale has always felt comfortable and natural for me, even on distance open water swims. Do you think it's affecting the rest of my stroke?
Children
No Data