Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • On the bk, though a second opinion might be better, I noticed your hips and legs are a little low. My legs do the same thing but I havenâ€Tmt found a solution yet (except just sprinting). Perhaps presiding the “T” can be applied too, upside-down for backstroke. Also, but without UW perspective of the kick I canâ€Tmt really confirm, it appears the ankles could be a little more extended (flexibility). Hopefully someone else could back this up or not.
  • On the bk, though a second opinion might be better, I noticed your hips and legs are a little low. My legs do the same thing but I havenâ€Tmt found a solution yet (except just sprinting). Perhaps presiding the “T” can be applied too, upside-down for backstroke. Also, but without UW perspective of the kick I canâ€Tmt really confirm, it appears the ankles could be a little more extended (flexibility). Hopefully someone else could back this up or not.
Children
No Data