Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Re: BR, I'm very hesitant to say anything about your pull since given you phisical problems it looks good. You could glide further during the pullout after the pull down. You start the recovery too soon, slowing down some free speed. On the pull recovery, you are shooting your arms forward at a downward angle, which slows you a little. Overall great given the layoff. I've been working on my arm recovery, and it feels like I'm shooting my arms forward. I am also working on getting a stronger stroke and trying to see if I can get a faster 7 strokes per 25 yards. I wouldn't do this in a 200 race, though. I'm better off starting my 200's at 8 SPL. www.youtube.com/watch
  • Re: BR, I'm very hesitant to say anything about your pull since given you phisical problems it looks good. You could glide further during the pullout after the pull down. You start the recovery too soon, slowing down some free speed. On the pull recovery, you are shooting your arms forward at a downward angle, which slows you a little. Overall great given the layoff. I've been working on my arm recovery, and it feels like I'm shooting my arms forward. I am also working on getting a stronger stroke and trying to see if I can get a faster 7 strokes per 25 yards. I wouldn't do this in a 200 race, though. I'm better off starting my 200's at 8 SPL. www.youtube.com/watch
Children
No Data