Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Sorry for lack of critique, I think they all look good. Especially in a wave amplifying pool Thanks, Steve! Yeah, our outdoor pool is only two lanes wide in the lap swimming end, so it feels like swimming in open water! The only way I can swim fly in there is in between the two lanes when nobody else is in there. Even then, I end up drinking water half the time... Now that our indoor 5-lane pool is open, I usually swim in there. The noodlers get it exclusively during their classes, though, so I have to finish up outdoors. Unfortunately, on the day Bruce filmed me, the sky was getting ready to burst; so, it was dark and hard to see below the surface.
  • Sorry for lack of critique, I think they all look good. Especially in a wave amplifying pool Thanks, Steve! Yeah, our outdoor pool is only two lanes wide in the lap swimming end, so it feels like swimming in open water! The only way I can swim fly in there is in between the two lanes when nobody else is in there. Even then, I end up drinking water half the time... Now that our indoor 5-lane pool is open, I usually swim in there. The noodlers get it exclusively during their classes, though, so I have to finish up outdoors. Unfortunately, on the day Bruce filmed me, the sky was getting ready to burst; so, it was dark and hard to see below the surface.
Children
No Data