Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • Hey lady! thought I'd replied to this yesterday, but i must've missed hitting "post". This second video, your left arm looks a lot better. As for your breathing, it does look like you're spending effort turning your head instead of rotating your body/neck together. The breathing is definitely delayed. If you keep your neck and spine on the same "roasting spit", as you reach for with your left hand for a pull, your body should rotate and breathe at the same time. Does that make sense? I'm so envious of you getting pool time. It's going to be ages before I can get in this year, I think. Ugh. Hey there, Fly!:wave: I hope you're doing well! Great tip about my rotation and breathing. It makes perfect sense to me, so I'll start working on that tomorrow. I'm sorry about your pool situation, too. You, 67, and King Frog all have my sympathy! :bighug:
  • Hey lady! thought I'd replied to this yesterday, but i must've missed hitting "post". This second video, your left arm looks a lot better. As for your breathing, it does look like you're spending effort turning your head instead of rotating your body/neck together. The breathing is definitely delayed. If you keep your neck and spine on the same "roasting spit", as you reach for with your left hand for a pull, your body should rotate and breathe at the same time. Does that make sense? I'm so envious of you getting pool time. It's going to be ages before I can get in this year, I think. Ugh. Hey there, Fly!:wave: I hope you're doing well! Great tip about my rotation and breathing. It makes perfect sense to me, so I'll start working on that tomorrow. I'm sorry about your pool situation, too. You, 67, and King Frog all have my sympathy! :bighug:
Children
No Data