Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • That's why I hate critiquing videos, I just can't always tell what I'm looking at. Still trying to find a pool here. NFC is dangerously hot - 88-89. Gold's pool is STILL not open, nearly 2 months after it was authorized, though now the problem is some electrical issue, and not following guidelines. Of course, we are one of the upward trending states, and our emeregency just got pushed back 2 weeks, so they may end up rolling back some of the permissions. There was no problem with you; it was my swimming! Looking at the video, it appears as if I was doing exactly what you thought. Since I was the one in the video, it was easier to explain what I think I was really doing! Anyway, I appreciate you help! It gave me things to think about when I swam-- especially the things that slipped when I was away from the water for 11 weeks. It looks like Tennessee is going the way of Georgia: UP! I'm sorry you are unable to find a pool.
  • That's why I hate critiquing videos, I just can't always tell what I'm looking at. Still trying to find a pool here. NFC is dangerously hot - 88-89. Gold's pool is STILL not open, nearly 2 months after it was authorized, though now the problem is some electrical issue, and not following guidelines. Of course, we are one of the upward trending states, and our emeregency just got pushed back 2 weeks, so they may end up rolling back some of the permissions. There was no problem with you; it was my swimming! Looking at the video, it appears as if I was doing exactly what you thought. Since I was the one in the video, it was easier to explain what I think I was really doing! Anyway, I appreciate you help! It gave me things to think about when I swam-- especially the things that slipped when I was away from the water for 11 weeks. It looks like Tennessee is going the way of Georgia: UP! I'm sorry you are unable to find a pool.
Children
No Data