Critique my strokes?

Hi, Forumites! These are my stokes after 11 weeks off due to COVID-19. Any constructive criticism (aside from going crooked on the second 25 of my backstroke! :blush:) would be much appreciated! Thanks! www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch www.youtube.com/watch
Parents
  • I'm probably the least qualified to comment, but a few things on the free. Mostly your breathing. It LOOKS like to me (but I may be wrong). 1. It appears you are exhaling as you turn your head, rather than face down. 2. In conjunction, it appears you are introducing a hitch, or a pause, in your breathing pattern. So you turn, exhale, pause, then finish turning and inhale 3. Looks like you are waiting a bit late to rotate your head. That probably contributes to the jerky motion, rather than one smooth, continuous one. 4. When you breathe, you are picking up your left shoulder out of teh water. Looks like you are rotating your whole body to breathe. 5. Looks like your left arm, but not your right, has a little "S" shape sweep in there. That may be the relfection, it is really hard to see Fly looks good to me? No idea on *** stroke, but I do like hearing Aerosmith! Backstroke. Focus wasn't quite right, but it looks like you are brining your had out of teh water with the top of your hand. You want to rotate it more so you lead with your thumb, then rotate your wrist 180 degrees so you enter the water with your pinky.
  • I'm probably the least qualified to comment, but a few things on the free. Mostly your breathing. It LOOKS like to me (but I may be wrong). 1. It appears you are exhaling as you turn your head, rather than face down. 2. In conjunction, it appears you are introducing a hitch, or a pause, in your breathing pattern. So you turn, exhale, pause, then finish turning and inhale 3. Looks like you are waiting a bit late to rotate your head. That probably contributes to the jerky motion, rather than one smooth, continuous one. 4. When you breathe, you are picking up your left shoulder out of teh water. Looks like you are rotating your whole body to breathe. 5. Looks like your left arm, but not your right, has a little "S" shape sweep in there. That may be the relfection, it is really hard to see Fly looks good to me? No idea on *** stroke, but I do like hearing Aerosmith! Backstroke. Focus wasn't quite right, but it looks like you are brining your had out of teh water with the top of your hand. You want to rotate it more so you lead with your thumb, then rotate your wrist 180 degrees so you enter the water with your pinky.
Children
No Data