A glimmer of hope?

Former Member
Former Member
Saw this article today. Anyway, maybe one day in the coming year... Wishing everyone well - and take good care. Experts report that the virus does not live in pool water. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of pools and hot tubs.” Chlorinated pool water is fatal for the miserable microbe. “The average amount of chlorine in a pool is going to kill the virus,” Roberta Lavin, professor of medicine at University of Tennesseeâ€Tms College of Nursing, tells US Masters Swimming. nypost.com/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I'll grasp at any straw. Even the NY Post!! :) After decades of running, I had to quit that sport in early 2019. I "dove into" (lol) swimming soon after. But now all this crazy BS. When the world turned upsidedown in mid March, I automatically assumed 6 months off swimming. Anything less than 6 months will be a bonus in my mind.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I'll grasp at any straw. Even the NY Post!! :) After decades of running, I had to quit that sport in early 2019. I "dove into" (lol) swimming soon after. But now all this crazy BS. When the world turned upsidedown in mid March, I automatically assumed 6 months off swimming. Anything less than 6 months will be a bonus in my mind.
Children
No Data