NQTs for 2021-2023?

With so many meets being canceled this year, how's that going to impact NQTs for spring and summer nationals for the next few years? Will the T-10 time for each event this year, slim pickings though it might be, still be used in NQT calculations for 2021-2023? Or will 2020 be the year that never was in terms of NQT calculations?
Parents
  • With so many meets being canceled this year, how's that going to impact NQTs for spring and summer nationals for the next few years? NQTs will be equal to NT because there will be no meets for a long time is my prediction. How do you host a meet, even a thinly attended Masters Meet when you can only put one person in a lane for workouts? What about timers? judges? starters? I think we're in for a long dark winter of virtual events :( On top of that, with the likely rising costs of airfare and reduced interest from people traveling, making Nationals a viable financial proposition for hosts and participants is going to be hard.
  • With so many meets being canceled this year, how's that going to impact NQTs for spring and summer nationals for the next few years? NQTs will be equal to NT because there will be no meets for a long time is my prediction. How do you host a meet, even a thinly attended Masters Meet when you can only put one person in a lane for workouts? What about timers? judges? starters? I think we're in for a long dark winter of virtual events :( On top of that, with the likely rising costs of airfare and reduced interest from people traveling, making Nationals a viable financial proposition for hosts and participants is going to be hard.
Children
No Data