What did you initially think of guys in speedos?

Here's an amusing question: By now, you're probably used to the sight of guys in speedos in Masters. You will be eventually, if you haven't already...haha. What did you initially think of guys in speedos? And what do you think now? I am looking forward to your interesting responses (especially from women...haha). Please mention your gender.
Parents
  • Funny, I have seen some guys in their 70's who train in them. But most people my age (46) and younger use jammers. I recently changed from jammers to briefs as the couple of jammers I liked that were supportive have been changed such that they are now made of more stretchy material, and as such, don't really keep things in place. Unfortunately when I swim at the gym, I'm the only one around wearing one, so I feel kind of odd about it.
  • Funny, I have seen some guys in their 70's who train in them. But most people my age (46) and younger use jammers. I recently changed from jammers to briefs as the couple of jammers I liked that were supportive have been changed such that they are now made of more stretchy material, and as such, don't really keep things in place. Unfortunately when I swim at the gym, I'm the only one around wearing one, so I feel kind of odd about it.
Children
No Data