Forums are back, spread the word

When the forums went down there was no word about it on the USMS main page. They are back and they are similarly not announced. Since you can't go to the forums to find why they are down when they are down, I request USMS post that on the homepage and also post when they are up and running.
Parents
  • There is a thread about difficulty using the new workout format. I don't want to sound too much like a curmudgeon, but the website changes related to the various forums has generally not been in the direction of user friendly. And I am still waiting for access to the forums to be at the top of the toolbar. In the absence of ready access to pools for many of us,not to mention no meets, staying in touch on the forums is one of the few ways to keep USMS alive in our hearts
  • There is a thread about difficulty using the new workout format. I don't want to sound too much like a curmudgeon, but the website changes related to the various forums has generally not been in the direction of user friendly. And I am still waiting for access to the forums to be at the top of the toolbar. In the absence of ready access to pools for many of us,not to mention no meets, staying in touch on the forums is one of the few ways to keep USMS alive in our hearts
Children
No Data