Forums are back, spread the word

When the forums went down there was no word about it on the USMS main page. They are back and they are similarly not announced. Since you can't go to the forums to find why they are down when they are down, I request USMS post that on the homepage and also post when they are up and running.
Parents
  • I'm 71so maybe I'm not who USMS is tryingto please any more, but USMS is making me feel left out. This forum attracts people from all over the world and practically all ages. It has been the best way to get interactive information about swimming. Where else can someone post a video of their strokes and get free expert feedback? I don't go on Facebook for practical reasons and because I disapprove of their policies. I just found out USMS has an Instagram site, and I have now been on Instagram once. Why was the celebration of the cancelled Nationals done on Instagram instead of here, or at least announced here. If we are supposed to use Instagram, why isn't that prominent on the Homepage? After all that, my biggest complaint is that the"discussion forums" link is way down at the bottom of the homepage. "Back in the day" the link was at the top of the page. When it was at the top of the page it was much more used. Forums seem to me to be a cheap, effective marketing tool, but maybe that is just due to my ignorance. I love USMS, but I'm beginning to feel it is unrequited. I'm half your age and feel exactly the same way.
  • I'm 71so maybe I'm not who USMS is tryingto please any more, but USMS is making me feel left out. This forum attracts people from all over the world and practically all ages. It has been the best way to get interactive information about swimming. Where else can someone post a video of their strokes and get free expert feedback? I don't go on Facebook for practical reasons and because I disapprove of their policies. I just found out USMS has an Instagram site, and I have now been on Instagram once. Why was the celebration of the cancelled Nationals done on Instagram instead of here, or at least announced here. If we are supposed to use Instagram, why isn't that prominent on the Homepage? After all that, my biggest complaint is that the"discussion forums" link is way down at the bottom of the homepage. "Back in the day" the link was at the top of the page. When it was at the top of the page it was much more used. Forums seem to me to be a cheap, effective marketing tool, but maybe that is just due to my ignorance. I love USMS, but I'm beginning to feel it is unrequited. I'm half your age and feel exactly the same way.
Children
No Data