Forums are back, spread the word

When the forums went down there was no word about it on the USMS main page. They are back and they are similarly not announced. Since you can't go to the forums to find why they are down when they are down, I request USMS post that on the homepage and also post when they are up and running.
Parents
  • I just want to know what level of 'frequent flyer' status Tim has that the rest of us don't so that USMS reached out to him and not the rest of us :bighug::angel:. Honestly, this lack of support for the Forums continues to be my only, but a BIG frustration with USMS. It's not like all of these great discussions have migrated over to another platform like Facebook ... they've disappeared and taken away a huge forum (pardon the pun) for member engagement and member value. I just don't understand why USMS leadership ... especially in this time ... doesn't want to be actively marketing this great way for their members to stay engaged, stay connected. I can't imagine keeping the forums going costs a lot of money. And, judging by the low volume of output by USMS and low member engagement on either the USMS Instagram account or Facebook page, I hypothesize two things: 1) Member engagement on the Forums is not that far behind those two big platforms ... even with the Forums effectively hidden 2) USMS doesn't actually have either a social media or a member engagement strategy Where's the headscratching emoticon when I need it?:confused:
  • I just want to know what level of 'frequent flyer' status Tim has that the rest of us don't so that USMS reached out to him and not the rest of us :bighug::angel:. Honestly, this lack of support for the Forums continues to be my only, but a BIG frustration with USMS. It's not like all of these great discussions have migrated over to another platform like Facebook ... they've disappeared and taken away a huge forum (pardon the pun) for member engagement and member value. I just don't understand why USMS leadership ... especially in this time ... doesn't want to be actively marketing this great way for their members to stay engaged, stay connected. I can't imagine keeping the forums going costs a lot of money. And, judging by the low volume of output by USMS and low member engagement on either the USMS Instagram account or Facebook page, I hypothesize two things: 1) Member engagement on the Forums is not that far behind those two big platforms ... even with the Forums effectively hidden 2) USMS doesn't actually have either a social media or a member engagement strategy Where's the headscratching emoticon when I need it?:confused:
Children
No Data