Comfortable Goggles Recommendation

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Folks, I'm looking for goggles that would be more comfortable than my Speedo Vanquisher. Below is an image on one that looks comfortable but I don't know the brand. Does anyone know if the brand in the image of of more comfortable goggles? I've tried Tyr Special Ops 2 and also AquaSphere Kaiman but they didn't work out well (Kaiman was blurry and Special Ops pressed weird on my eyes). 12335 Edit: Googles pictured are Zoggs Original Predator Flex. The new version is 2.0.
Parents
  • Yes that’s them. Never had leak issues (when worn properly), and just took some getting used to. But for the past quarter century I haven’t used anything else. They are certainly an acquired taste, but they always worked for me (and they are dirt cheap as far as goggles go).
  • Yes that’s them. Never had leak issues (when worn properly), and just took some getting used to. But for the past quarter century I haven’t used anything else. They are certainly an acquired taste, but they always worked for me (and they are dirt cheap as far as goggles go).
Children
No Data