Comfortable Goggles Recommendation

Former Member
Former Member
Hi Folks, I'm looking for goggles that would be more comfortable than my Speedo Vanquisher. Below is an image on one that looks comfortable but I don't know the brand. Does anyone know if the brand in the image of of more comfortable goggles? I've tried Tyr Special Ops 2 and also AquaSphere Kaiman but they didn't work out well (Kaiman was blurry and Special Ops pressed weird on my eyes). 12335 Edit: Googles pictured are Zoggs Original Predator Flex. The new version is 2.0.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Nothing has ever fit more comfortably for me than a well worn pair of Swedish Goggles. This after the first week of pain I endured as an 11 year old getting used to them ;) Thanks Calvin. This type is new to me. Do you mean like the ones below? This is the Amazon link 12336
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    Nothing has ever fit more comfortably for me than a well worn pair of Swedish Goggles. This after the first week of pain I endured as an 11 year old getting used to them ;) Thanks Calvin. This type is new to me. Do you mean like the ones below? This is the Amazon link 12336
Children
No Data