Pre-meet routines?

I had a conversation about pre-meet routines with a few of my masters swimmers before the holidays, thought it'd be interesting to see what y'all do. Here are my routines: Generic fall in-season meet: Verify I've got a tech suit that's not too stretched out Verify my general music, pump-up music, and mellow music playlists are up to date Generic post-holidays in-season meet: Switch to my Nationals tech suit from the previous season Though I keep a full beard in-season, I shave any stubble around the beard Same as above for the music playlists In-season focus meet: Same as above but add in trim my toenails :D Nationals/other shave and taper meet if I can't go to Nats: Get a new tech suit Wacky hair for the two days prior to the meet (I've done mutton chops, burnsides, handlebar, and a mohawk in the past, I like to change it up year to year), then full shave the first day of the meet Trim my toenails :D Revamp music playlists Ensure that I have two new assembled pairs of swedes and at least two more unassembled pairs No Dr Pepper or other kinds of pop for a week prior to the meet Get a long massage 3-5 days before my first day of the meet Anyone else got any idiosyncratic routines before meets?
Parents Reply Children
No Data