Buzzing noise with swim cap on

Former Member
Former Member
I asked my 11 year old to start wearing a swim cap because his hair started to change color and feels like straw. He tried it today, but said it bothered him because he would hear a loud buzzing noise every time the crowd cheered. Does this happen? And if so, is there a way to prevent it?
Parents
  • I asked my 11 year old to start wearing a swim cap because his hair started to change color and feels like straw. i had a flashback and laugh at this. summer of '83 i swam at mvn. my hair (yes i had it back then) turned platinum white and yes felt like straw. tends to happen with 5+ hours in the pool a day. i flew home and mom was waiting for me at the gate. i walked right past her. she didnt even recognize me. then i turned around and said MOM total racoon eyes and platinum blonde/white hair ahhhh the good ol' days .... when 9000lcm was a short morning workout and yet you cringed what the afternoon one would be
  • I asked my 11 year old to start wearing a swim cap because his hair started to change color and feels like straw. i had a flashback and laugh at this. summer of '83 i swam at mvn. my hair (yes i had it back then) turned platinum white and yes felt like straw. tends to happen with 5+ hours in the pool a day. i flew home and mom was waiting for me at the gate. i walked right past her. she didnt even recognize me. then i turned around and said MOM total racoon eyes and platinum blonde/white hair ahhhh the good ol' days .... when 9000lcm was a short morning workout and yet you cringed what the afternoon one would be
Children
No Data