Rotator cuff issues

i have been unable to swim for the last 1 1/2 years because of multiple surgeries and the rehab time. when i tried t swim again, both of my shoulders were seriously hurting. My dr, said RC issues and prescribed PT. After 3 months of PT there was almost no change and he suggested surgery. After 3e surgeries last year i am in no rush to more and have stopped PT. Listening to the news the other evening this was discussed. Has anyone had something like this? What were the results? I have an appt with the dr. seen in the nbc site. www.nbcwashington.com/.../Implant-Derived-From-Cow-Helps-Patients-Recover-From-Torn-Rotator-Cuff_Washington-DC-564948482.html Bioinductive Implant?Arlene
Parents
  • Arlene, 1st off im not a doctor, but i do play one on tv. and i have slept in a holiday inn express. several times actually. oh, and i've had 2 surgeries on my right shoulder and know enough to talk at length on it. because im a doc on tv ;) how old are you and what have you had done. realize that when they pull the probes out ... you end up with 1-2 rotator cuff tears because they just had those probes through those muscles!!! infraspunatus and tere's minor ... well 2 of the 4 anyway really cant say more until we know your med history. now while i've passed all the hippa training (as well as gdpr) others may not have. so its up to you to say what you want ;)
  • Arlene, 1st off im not a doctor, but i do play one on tv. and i have slept in a holiday inn express. several times actually. oh, and i've had 2 surgeries on my right shoulder and know enough to talk at length on it. because im a doc on tv ;) how old are you and what have you had done. realize that when they pull the probes out ... you end up with 1-2 rotator cuff tears because they just had those probes through those muscles!!! infraspunatus and tere's minor ... well 2 of the 4 anyway really cant say more until we know your med history. now while i've passed all the hippa training (as well as gdpr) others may not have. so its up to you to say what you want ;)
Children
No Data