The Race Club camp for Masters

Former Member
Former Member
Any thoughts on this? They've got my interest based on the beautiful setting and the timing before nationals.... theraceclub.com/.../
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I've been twice. It was awesome! The nicest place to stay, I think, is Cheeca Lodge. Pricier though. www.cheeca.com/. I also stayed at the Islander Resort. Very nice too!: www.islanderfloridakeys.com/ The coaching is top notch. Gary Hall is a wealth of great info and a great guy. Lots of great restaurants all around too. Thanks! Cheeca was over our budget... but I leave in a few weeks for camp and am quite excited. I hope Gary Hall is there but idk if he will be? He was not one of the listed coaches but I do hope he is involved in some fashion. Would be pretty crazy to meet him.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 4 years ago
    I've been twice. It was awesome! The nicest place to stay, I think, is Cheeca Lodge. Pricier though. www.cheeca.com/. I also stayed at the Islander Resort. Very nice too!: www.islanderfloridakeys.com/ The coaching is top notch. Gary Hall is a wealth of great info and a great guy. Lots of great restaurants all around too. Thanks! Cheeca was over our budget... but I leave in a few weeks for camp and am quite excited. I hope Gary Hall is there but idk if he will be? He was not one of the listed coaches but I do hope he is involved in some fashion. Would be pretty crazy to meet him.
Children
No Data