Are the expensive jammers really faster

When I started, the most advanced suit was he nylon brief. Clearly the "shiny suits" were faster, but they covered your whole body. Jammers cover such a smaller area I have to wonder how much difference the top of the line ones make vs more affordable. Has anyone done testing or any objective measure? Shaving down makes about 1 second/100 difference for me and every .01 sec can be important, but is there even .01 sec difference between good jammers and top of the line?
Parents
  • I wonder what percentage of the tech suit consumer in the US are masters. OT, anyone know of a suit model that fits on the long side? The A3s that I have are on the longer side, they're the only tech jammers I've worn that actually hit right above my knee. I'm 6'2", long legs.
  • I wonder what percentage of the tech suit consumer in the US are masters. OT, anyone know of a suit model that fits on the long side? The A3s that I have are on the longer side, they're the only tech jammers I've worn that actually hit right above my knee. I'm 6'2", long legs.
Children
No Data