Mask-style goggles with dark lens?

Former Member
Former Member
First time poster -- please let me know if this has been asked before! I have been swimming in Masters for about 6 years, and have been using the Aqua Sphere Vista goggles, which are larger mask-style goggles, because they fit my face better than the traditional smaller goggles. I frequently have the sun in my face when swimming. And unfortunately the lenses are not very dark, especially since they got rid of the darkest lens (see the green ones in the linked picture). Can anyone suggest alternative goggles in this style, which are available with the darker lens? Thanks in advance! Picture of goggles: www.dropbox.com/.../2019-09-02 15.02.47.jpg
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Thanks for the responses -- I will check out the sites and models you mentioned. Dan, I think you're right about the dark silicone making the difference! Sadly, the ones on the site you found appear to be out of stock currently. Funnily enough, I did order my last pair of the dark ones from the UK (via Ebay).
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 5 years ago
    Thanks for the responses -- I will check out the sites and models you mentioned. Dan, I think you're right about the dark silicone making the difference! Sadly, the ones on the site you found appear to be out of stock currently. Funnily enough, I did order my last pair of the dark ones from the UK (via Ebay).
Children
No Data