Nationals championship non D Q question

The winner of the 200 men's *** did an obvious full dolphin kick at the finish of the race and the tv commentators said nothing!! If such a kick is seen and not called here - how was Lilly dq'ed for non simultaneous hand touch after video review???
Parents
  • ... how was Lilly dq'ed for non simultaneous hand touch after video review??? The non-simultaneous had touch is a flawed rule. What defines "simultaneous"? There will *always* be an instant in time when one hand is touching the wall and the other is not. It is technically impossible for the touch to be "simultaneous". The rule should be that at some point during the turn both hands must be on the wall at. Otherwise, get me a camera that takes sequential frames rapidly enough and I can always find a still showing one hand on the wall and one not. Have someone you want DQ'ed? Get me my camera I'll prove they were cheating.
  • ... how was Lilly dq'ed for non simultaneous hand touch after video review??? The non-simultaneous had touch is a flawed rule. What defines "simultaneous"? There will *always* be an instant in time when one hand is touching the wall and the other is not. It is technically impossible for the touch to be "simultaneous". The rule should be that at some point during the turn both hands must be on the wall at. Otherwise, get me a camera that takes sequential frames rapidly enough and I can always find a still showing one hand on the wall and one not. Have someone you want DQ'ed? Get me my camera I'll prove they were cheating.
Children
No Data