New Swim Logging/Tracking at the USMS-Swim.com Site

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings All: I assume everyone got the email from membership about the new USMS-Swim.com partnership for workout tracking. The FLOG here will connect with a new account at Swim.com and provide a lot of new features especially for people who wear fitness trackers. Anyone signed up over there yet? What do you think of the changes?
Parents
  • USMS has received feedback over the years about modernizing the FLOGs/swim workout tracking. This integration with Swim.com provides a way to link your FLOG/My USMS account to a more modern platform. What was released is phase 1. There are new features planned over the next year in phase 2. We would also like to hear your feedback on what features you would like to see or issues you are having. Please send them to marketing@usmastersswimming.org. Linking the accounts is not a requirement and you can disconnect your accounts at any time.
  • USMS has received feedback over the years about modernizing the FLOGs/swim workout tracking. This integration with Swim.com provides a way to link your FLOG/My USMS account to a more modern platform. What was released is phase 1. There are new features planned over the next year in phase 2. We would also like to hear your feedback on what features you would like to see or issues you are having. Please send them to marketing@usmastersswimming.org. Linking the accounts is not a requirement and you can disconnect your accounts at any time.
Children
No Data