New Swim Logging/Tracking at the USMS-Swim.com Site

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings All: I assume everyone got the email from membership about the new USMS-Swim.com partnership for workout tracking. The FLOG here will connect with a new account at Swim.com and provide a lot of new features especially for people who wear fitness trackers. Anyone signed up over there yet? What do you think of the changes?
Parents
  • Here's the solution, much easier than all this tech nonsense ... Remember how far you swam in a workout (practicing memory is good for preventing dementia) Enter yardage/meterage in Excel (column A = date, column B = yardage) Learn how to use Pivot Tables and functions like DATE and MONTH when you want to aggregate stats You lost me at "Here's."
  • Here's the solution, much easier than all this tech nonsense ... Remember how far you swam in a workout (practicing memory is good for preventing dementia) Enter yardage/meterage in Excel (column A = date, column B = yardage) Learn how to use Pivot Tables and functions like DATE and MONTH when you want to aggregate stats You lost me at "Here's."
Children
No Data