New Swim Logging/Tracking at the USMS-Swim.com Site

Former Member
Former Member
Greetings All: I assume everyone got the email from membership about the new USMS-Swim.com partnership for workout tracking. The FLOG here will connect with a new account at Swim.com and provide a lot of new features especially for people who wear fitness trackers. Anyone signed up over there yet? What do you think of the changes?
Parents
  • Nah. I have a spreadsheet to track all workouts, not just swims. I record run/walk, bike, swim, pushups, squats, and misc., then calculate weekly and annual totals. I have logs stashed away that go back to the 1970s. Wow!!! Good for us Sumo. I thought my logs back to the early/mid-80s was old. DanNICELY done. I have my old handwritten workout journals from high school (early to mid 80's). I'm kind of bummed because when I went off to college, I started tracking these in a 'primitive' word processing document (whatever existed on the original Macintosh computers where everything resided on floppy disks) and lost those over time. I got back into tracking with Excel in the early part of this century.
  • Nah. I have a spreadsheet to track all workouts, not just swims. I record run/walk, bike, swim, pushups, squats, and misc., then calculate weekly and annual totals. I have logs stashed away that go back to the 1970s. Wow!!! Good for us Sumo. I thought my logs back to the early/mid-80s was old. DanNICELY done. I have my old handwritten workout journals from high school (early to mid 80's). I'm kind of bummed because when I went off to college, I started tracking these in a 'primitive' word processing document (whatever existed on the original Macintosh computers where everything resided on floppy disks) and lost those over time. I got back into tracking with Excel in the early part of this century.
Children
No Data