Return to form after a week off

For those who train several days a week, how long does it typically take to return to form after taking one week off from swimming? I recently went on vacation and wasn't able to train and must now build back what was lost over the week off. I generally train 5 or 6 days a week, 3500-4000 per day. I've taken weeks off in the past and based on my experience it appears after one week back I have my feel for the water, after two weeks I'm roughly 80-90% to where I was, then by the third week close to 100%. Interested in hearing what others experience. For reference, 44 years old. thx
Parents
  • I initially read this as "Return to forum after a week off". :) I believe in this rule: Whatever time you had off, double that time "on" to be back to where you were. (Whatever age you are, whatever your normal "on" is.) Thoughts?There's an exponential in there after you turn 50, in my experience :(
  • I initially read this as "Return to forum after a week off". :) I believe in this rule: Whatever time you had off, double that time "on" to be back to where you were. (Whatever age you are, whatever your normal "on" is.) Thoughts?There's an exponential in there after you turn 50, in my experience :(
Children
No Data