Smarty pants swim question

For the summer smarty pants 2K swim, does it need to be one continuous swim if 2K or can it be done in stages in different days? I'm asking for an individual swimmer not part of a team. Thanks.
Parents
  • For the summer smarty pants 2K swim, does it need to be one continuous swim if 2K or can it be done in stages in different days?I believe the intent is to have the swimmer complete the 2K in a single workout. You can swim it continuous or break it up into smaller sets. I don't believe it was envisioned as swimming 500M per day for 4 days. However, the purpose of the event is to get people to swim and to set swimming goals. So, if 2000K is too much of a stretch for one workout, then I don't think anyone would begrudge the swimmer for doing 2 1000M workouts.
  • For the summer smarty pants 2K swim, does it need to be one continuous swim if 2K or can it be done in stages in different days?I believe the intent is to have the swimmer complete the 2K in a single workout. You can swim it continuous or break it up into smaller sets. I don't believe it was envisioned as swimming 500M per day for 4 days. However, the purpose of the event is to get people to swim and to set swimming goals. So, if 2000K is too much of a stretch for one workout, then I don't think anyone would begrudge the swimmer for doing 2 1000M workouts.
Children
No Data