Have you ever swam a Masters National meet?

I know this is not the national forum spacebar, I want to thank everyone that work & timed & ran the 4 day meet. If you have never been to a National meet, you are missing something from your swimming life! I swam 6 individual events & 2 relays that taught me how to accept my age & speed both going up! The comradeship of my fellow swimmers raised my expectations of my dropping self esteem to help me. Many of the swimmers i did not know but, they cheered me on anyhow!
Parents
  • Hey, Smiley, I will be at the National Senior Games as well. What events are you swimming? Age group? I'm in the 55-59, and I will be in the 100 fly, 50 br, and 400 IM on the first day, 200 fly on the second day; and, 200 IM and 200 br on the third day. Three of us from Georgia Masters hope to swim relays if we can find a male backstroker in our age group to complete the mixed medley on the fourth day. I hope to meet you at the pool! I will be swimming the 50, 100, 200 ***, the 500 free, and the 100 & 400 IM in the 60-64 age group. I am not a backstroker so I will be playing catch up in the IM's. I don't know why I entered the 400 IM but I did. Thanks for reaching out and I hope to see you there!
  • Hey, Smiley, I will be at the National Senior Games as well. What events are you swimming? Age group? I'm in the 55-59, and I will be in the 100 fly, 50 br, and 400 IM on the first day, 200 fly on the second day; and, 200 IM and 200 br on the third day. Three of us from Georgia Masters hope to swim relays if we can find a male backstroker in our age group to complete the mixed medley on the fourth day. I hope to meet you at the pool! I will be swimming the 50, 100, 200 ***, the 500 free, and the 100 & 400 IM in the 60-64 age group. I am not a backstroker so I will be playing catch up in the IM's. I don't know why I entered the 400 IM but I did. Thanks for reaching out and I hope to see you there!
Children
No Data