Left side of my body is more tired than my right.

I've been swimming for quite a while, and during my swims, my body generally favors the left side of my body. After swimming my left ab, leg, and my right arm would get tired out the most. Sometimes I have a tendency to drift to the left when I push off the wall on a flip turn or swim for that matter. When I closed my eyes for a brief moment while swimming, I world drift to the left, proving that something is wrong with the way I do my strokes. So I have a feeling that I've been doing these strokes the wrong way for some time now, and my streamline positioning is way off, and I might have asymmetrical muscle strength. So what can I do to correct this habit?
  • You can post a video of your stroke here on the forum - it's difficult to analyze your technique and give advice without actually seeing you swim. You can also work with a coach to determine areas of weaknesses and ways to correct those weaknesses. Normally, this entails isolating both sides of the body and doing drills that target exclusively the weaker side so that you can build up strength on this side.