Swim Options in Downtown San Antonio (No Car)

Hi- I have a conference in downtown San Antonio in late March. Are there any pools fairly nearby (within walking distance) for lap swim? My google search would appear to place all well outside of downtown. Hopeful someone might know of a hidden gem... Thanks!
Parents
  • If you happen to stay at the Grand Hyatt, they have a lap pool. I can't remember if it was 20m or 25 yards (or maybe 25m). It is pretty small, just a few lanes. I went in the morning after an event, before I left, and no one else was there. There's a picture of it here: www.hyatt.com/.../photos-reviews Otherwise you're looking at a drive out to nearly any decent area pools.
  • If you happen to stay at the Grand Hyatt, they have a lap pool. I can't remember if it was 20m or 25 yards (or maybe 25m). It is pretty small, just a few lanes. I went in the morning after an event, before I left, and no one else was there. There's a picture of it here: www.hyatt.com/.../photos-reviews Otherwise you're looking at a drive out to nearly any decent area pools.
Children
No Data