what to do before and after swim practices?

Former Member
Former Member
I'm a 16 year old male and I swim for a club team. I was wondering what I should be doing before and after each of my practices. I know that I should be stretching and rolling but i'm not sure what stretches to do, for how long, and what I should be rolling. I'm asking because I've had a history of muscle pain, and limited range of motion while swimming that Is think is caused by my muscles being to tight.
Parents
  • I'm a 16 year old male and I swim for a club team. I was wondering what I should be doing before and after each of my practices. I know that I should be stretching and rolling but i'm not sure what stretches to do, for how long, and what I should be rolling. I'm asking because I've had a history of muscle pain, and limited range of motion while swimming that Is think is caused by my muscles being to tight. Ask your gym teacher if your coach can't give you a good answer.
  • I'm a 16 year old male and I swim for a club team. I was wondering what I should be doing before and after each of my practices. I know that I should be stretching and rolling but i'm not sure what stretches to do, for how long, and what I should be rolling. I'm asking because I've had a history of muscle pain, and limited range of motion while swimming that Is think is caused by my muscles being to tight. Ask your gym teacher if your coach can't give you a good answer.
Children
No Data