2019 1-hour ePostal swim

Very satisfied with myself this evening. This was my third year doing the 1-hour ePostal. The past two years I covered 4040yds (actually 4035 last year but I stopped very briefly and that ended up being the five yard difference). This year, I went 100yds farther for a total of 4140yds (3785m). I feel pretty good about that...as I celebrant my 58th bday coming up in late Feb. Edited to add: Well, after registering and entering my distances/times...as per the "rounding down rule" I'm only credited with 4135yds. Still much better than previous years. Anyone else have their 1-hour results yet? Dan
Parents
  • I'm just curious to know what kind of warm up routine folks do before embarking on an ePostal swim? I swam 50 meter easy. (For me) It's not like you're setting off at a really intense pace since you're going for an hour. But...whatever makes you comfortable. Dan
  • I'm just curious to know what kind of warm up routine folks do before embarking on an ePostal swim? I swam 50 meter easy. (For me) It's not like you're setting off at a really intense pace since you're going for an hour. But...whatever makes you comfortable. Dan
Children
No Data